Jonathan Schreiber works as part of Chatham’s Global Real Estate team, advising commercial and multifamily real estate investors, their investment bankers, mortgage brokers, and legal counsel on interest rate and foreign currency risk and how it affects the structuring and executing of their real estate financing strategies. Jonathan joined Chatham in 2014 and has advised on several hundred real estate transactions.
Jonathan is a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) as well as a Qualified Municipal Advisor Representative. Jonathan earned his MBA from the UCLA Anderson School of Management and completed his undergrad at the University of San Francisco where he earned his B.S. with honors in Business Administration with a major in Finance.
- Real Estate
- Interest Rate Risk Management
- Foreign Currency Risk Management
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
- Qualified Municipal Advisor Representative
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)