Jonathan Schreiber is on Chatham’s Global Real Estate Hedging and Capital Markets team. This team assists commercial real estate investors with interest rate hedging analysis, structuring, and execution. Jonathan joined Chatham in 2014 and has advised on several hundred real estate transactions.
Jonathan is a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) as well as a Qualified Municipal Advisor Representative. Jonathan earned his M.B.A. from the UCLA Anderson School of Management and completed his undergrad at the University of San Francisco where he earned his bachelor's degree, with honors, in business administration and a major in finance.
- Real Estate
- Interest Rate Risk Management
- Foreign Currency Risk Management
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
- Qualified Municipal Advisor Representative
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)