Adrian Ng is Director, Hedging and Capital Markets on Chatham’s Real Estate team. Adrian works with some of the largest real estate managers in currency and interest rate hedging. Specifically, Adrian has strategic discussions with managers and partners, formulates risk management policies and processes, provides industry color and best practices, answers investor questions, performs advanced risk analyses and gap studies, guides clients toward optimal solutions, and structures and executes their hedges.
Prior to moving to the U.S., Adrian was based in Singapore, serving private equity clients in Asia Pacific, and he was a monetary policy economist at the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Adrian graduated from Dartmouth College with a degree in economics and earned an MBA from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business. Also, Adrian is a CFA charterholder and a Certified FRM.
- Real Estate
- Foreign Currency Risk Management
- Interest Rate Risk Management
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- Corporate Certificate in Real Estate Financial Analysis from the NYU Schack Institute of Real Estate
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)