Expert Conversation with Matt Henry and Jeff Blau
Chief Executive Officer
Kennett Square, PA
Matt Henry, Chatham's Managing Partner and CEO, and Jeff Blau, CEO of Related discuss the real state of CRE, the housing crisis in NYC in both market-rate and affordable housing, the modern office as an ecosystem, and more.
In this video, Jeff provides unique perspective on the following:
- Related's evolution from an 80-person developer to a 4,000-person national powerhouse
- The growing CRE need for private capital and opportunity for firms to diversify their strategies
- A balance of affordable and market-rate housing in urban geographies
- The importance for employers to attract top talent through a better office experience
- The impact of an entrepreneurial work culture in which leadership sets strategy and permits independent decision-making within business units
- Energy sustainability as a strategic business approach for real estate development
Create your account and unlock additional benefits from Chatham Rates
Create a free account that provides you with exclusive access to actionable data on historical market movements and forward market trends. Optimized for desktop and mobile, customize your view and get to the data you need faster.
Looking to learn more?
Subscribe today for more industry and economic insights.
Chatham Hedging Advisors, LLC (CHA) is a subsidiary of Chatham Financial Corp. and provides hedge advisory, accounting and execution services related to swap transactions in the United States. CHA is registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as a commodity trading advisor and is a member of the National Futures Association (NFA); however, neither the CFTC nor the NFA have passed upon the merits of participating in any advisory services offered by CHA. For further information, please visit chathamfinancial.com/legal-notices.
Transactions in over-the-counter derivatives (or “swaps”) have significant risks, including, but not limited to, substantial risk of loss. You should consult your own business, legal, tax and accounting advisers with respect to proposed swap transaction and you should refrain from entering into any swap transaction unless you have fully understood the terms and risks of the transaction, including the extent of your potential risk of loss. This material has been prepared by a sales or trading employee or agent of Chatham Hedging Advisors and could be deemed a solicitation for entering into a derivatives transaction. This material is not a research report prepared by Chatham Hedging Advisors. If you are not an experienced user of the derivatives markets, capable of making independent trading decisions, then you should not rely solely on this communication in making trading decisions. All rights reserved.23-0284