Explore the ways Chatham can partner with you
Optimal funding solutions and expert treasury advice for housing associations
Attend our educational sessions at the Housing Finance Conference
What does a stagnating economy mean for housing associations?
- Managing market downturn and liquidity risks
- De-risking funding in a volatile time
- Making difficult choices to ensure growth
The changing world of mergers
Viability challenges coupled with identity challenges are driving an upturn in the number and speed of “rescues” mergers. Join us to learn how to:
- Manage the risk of merging businesses, activities, workforces and finances
- Protect your core business and ensure you have capacity and resource to solve issues and manage risk post-merger
- Get to know your stakeholders
Subscribe for insights into the social housing industry.
Who we work with
We partner with UK housing associations to help manage their debt portfolios.
Access our rates and forward curves
Who we are
Chatham Financial is the leading adviser in the capital markets for housing associations
90+ clients with 50+ retained
£7B+ raised for housing associations from the capital markets
£3B+ bank debt raised for housing associations
£50B+ derivative transactions
Schedule a meeting to learn more about how we might help you
This material has been created by Chatham Financial Europe, Ltd. and is intended for a non-U.S. audience. Chatham Financial Europe, Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom with reference number 197251.