Talent Project Manager
- Internal Services
- Kennett Square, PA
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
The Talent Project Manager is an individual contributor who will help Chatham employees thrive as a member of the Learning and Development function within the People team, reporting to the Director of Talent Management. They are responsible for project management for the Talent team and for organizing and implementing Chatham’s core learning and development programs. Talent Management at Chatham is currently an emerging program, so you’ll also have the opportunity to create processes and systems to implement and scale talent programs across the company. Come build something new with us!
In this role you will:
- Project manage the portfolio of strategic Talent Management initiatives to ensure deadlines are met
- Partner with Director of Talent Management to thoughtfully stage rollouts at appropriate times throughout the year
- Establish effectiveness measurements for Change, Talent, and Leadership practices. Once established, monitor metrics to make recommendations on new strategic initiatives and also which individual programs to retire or redesign.
- Create scorecards/dashboards to monitor and communicate talent management program results
- Collaborate with Chatham’s Business leaders, HR Business Partners to create, update, and drive engaging talent programs across Chatham
- Create project management processes to streamline the implementation of Chatham’s talent programs
- Work to ensure programs are scalable, sustainable, and accessible for a growing global organization
- Manage program progress, scheduling, roadmaps, timelines, communication plans, and deliverables for Talent Team
- Work across People Team to coordinate cross-functional program logistics
- Leverage various productivity and learning technologies to streamline and deliver effective talent programs
- Utilize metrics and data analysis to drive process, strategy, and provide ongoing analysis of Talent programs across the organization
- Clearly communicate priorities and timelines to Talent team and stakeholders
- Apply a growth mindset in all activities, including seeking out evidence-based practices and making innovative recommendations to improve programs
As a Talent Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to impact our organization globally by fostering a talent-rich culture. The processes and programs you put into place will equip the Talent Management team to thrive and support our colleagues for years to come.
Contributors to your success:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Credentials in project management
- 3+ years of experience with talent management programs, organization development, and change management
- Expert project management and time management skills
- High proficiency in O365, Slack, and Asana
- High degree of accuracy and thoroughness, very detailed and process oriented, monitors own work to ensure quality, and uses feedback to improve performance
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience using talent management systems, platforms, and HRIS platforms
- Ability to work effectively with virtual teams and accommodate time differences
- Understanding of basic talent management strategies or methods
- Ability to measure program effectiveness
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to work cross functionally with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to seek and apply constructive feedback as well as give positive and constructive feedback
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gathering and analyzing information skillfully
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands, and deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial is the largest independent financial risk management advisory and technology firm. A leader in debt and derivative solutions, Chatham provides clients with access to in-depth knowledge, innovative tools, and an incomparable team of over 700 employees to help mitigate risks associated with interest rate, foreign currency, and commodity exposures. Founded in 1991, Chatham serves more than 3,500 companies across a wide range of industries — handling over $1 trillion in transaction volume annually and helping businesses maximize their value in the capital markets, every day. To learn more, visit chathamfinancial.com.