Rob Hibbard is a Director on Chatham’s Global Corporates team as a member of ChathamDirect, Chatham’s SaaS treasury risk management solution. He specializes in working with enterprise clients to deliver large-scale projects and leads his team in its mission to deliver the smoothest projects in the industry. Rob previously advised clients on hedge accounting.
Outside of Chatham, he led a forecasting and analytics team at DISH Network and worked in PwC’s Assurance practice. Rob is a CPA and a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP).
He graduated with honors from the University of Tennessee’s Chancellor’s Honors Program with a bachelor's degree in business administration and Master of Accountancy. He is currently completing his M.B.A. at the Quantic School of Business and Technology.
- Interest Rate Risk Management
- Foreign Currency Risk Management
- Commodity Risk Management
- Hedge Accounting
- Master of Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)