Michael Lombardi is a Client Relationship Manager within Chatham’s Corporate sector. He partners with companies across the central region of the U.S. to provide solutions that facilitate leading-practice management of interest rate, currency, and commodity risk. Since joining Chatham, Mike has worked with some of the firm’s largest clients to help design and implement bespoke risk management programs tailored to specific business needs, ultimately leading a team of client advisors responsible for similar work. Mike started his career at Vanguard, where he was a business analyst prior to transitioning to an investment analyst role. Mike is a CFA charterholder and has both a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering and an MBA from Villanova University.
- Interest Rate Risk Management
- Foreign Currency Risk Management
- Commodity Risk Management
- Hedge Accounting
- Regulatory Compliance Advisory
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)