A member of the product management team, Elizabeth Thorwart serves Chatham’s Financial Institution clients by developing technology that supports efficient hedging programs.
Elizabeth has been with Chatham since 2014, specializing in post-trade operations and compliance. A remaining focus for Elizabeth is the technology that supports regulatory reporting OTC derivatives under Dodd-Frank and EMIR.
Elizabeth received her bachelor’s degree from the Pennsylvania State University’s Schreyer Honors College and Master of Business Administration and Project Management Certificate from West Chester University. Elizabeth is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Financial Institutions
- Interest Rate Risk Management
- Regulatory Compliance Advisory
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Project Management Professional Certified (PMP)
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified - Level Four (PMC-IV)