Ensure future delivery
Follow the steps below to ensure that Chatham's insights, market updates, client communications, and more arrive in your inbox quickly and reliably.
Whitelisting Chatham's IP address
Many corporate anti-spam systems slow down or block the delivery of some email messages but will immediately deliver messages sent from whitelisted senders. To ensure fast, consistent delivery of your messages, please forward this page to your IT team and request that they whitelist the following IP address in their anti-spam system: 126.96.36.199.
In addition, we recommend that your IT team whitelist the following domains and email addresses:
We welcome you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Adding Chatham to your Address Book:
To ensure proper delivery of client communications and alerts, add email@example.com to your address book or your Safe Sender List.
- In Outlook, go to your Contacts page.
- Click on "New" in the upper left hand corner.
- Enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" into the email address field.
- Click "Save" in the upper left hand corner of your window.
Adding Chatham to your Safe Senders List:
- In Outlook 2003 or higher, right-click on a message in your inbox.
- Select "Junk E-mail" from the menu.
- Click "Add Sender to Safe Senders List" or "Never Block Sender's Domain."