- Kennett Square, PA
- Commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
Chatham’s Marketing team is seeking an experienced and creative Videographer. This role will scale both the quantity and quality of Chatham’s video production, increasing our effective audience reach, improving our ability to deliver meaningful campaigns, and ultimately creating compelling promotions that encourage engagement and buying conversions. The Videographer will help build a content library that promotes brand awareness, messaging and influencing target audiences, software promotion, client education and retention, and employment branding and recruiting.
In this role you will:
- Create a capability from the ground up. Source equipment, build-out a dedicated studio space, and leverage external partners as necessary.
- Tell compelling stories through video. Partner with Marketing and subject matter experts to coordinate shoots/schedules and align video assets with business objectives.
- Measure and improve. Identify what is working well and build on it. Diagnose what is underperforming and change course.
This role has the opportunity to interface with every part of our business, including our key verticals (commercial real estate, private equity and infrastructure, corporations, and financial institutions) as well as recruiting and external corporate communications. The objective is to produce a steady stream of high quality, value-add video content to the market (clients, prospects, influencers, and recruits) that educates, provokes, and strengthens Chatham’s brand and reputation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in professional video production.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Full video production experience (ideation, storyboarding, script writing, capturing/lighting/sound, editing, promotion).
- Experience with professional video editing software (i.e., Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro).
- Experience working in professional services, B2B financial services, or other regulated industries. Background at an agency or an in-house corporate marketing team.
- Experience managing video hosting platforms (i.e., Wistia, Vidyard, Vimeo, YouTube).
- Still photo capability.
Essential behaviors, skills, and attitudes required for success in this position:
- Strong collaboration skills are a must.
- Ability to generate the ideas and perform hands-on work to execute on those ideas is a critical part of having a positive impact at Chatham.
- Have a proven ability to find creative solutions to challenges and take actions that lead to results. An eye toward keeping up on trends and general video knowledge and looking to apply those trends is encouraged.
- Effectively communicate, present, and defend concepts to stakeholders while balancing that with business needs and an open mind to new perspectives and feedback.
- Strong time management skills to keep projects on time and on budget.
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial is the largest independent financial risk management advisory and technology firm. A leader in debt and derivative solutions, Chatham provides clients with access to in-depth knowledge, innovative tools, and an incomparable team of over 600 employees to help mitigate risks associated with interest rate, foreign currency, and commodity exposures. Founded in 1991, Chatham serves more than 3,000 companies across a wide range of industries — handling over $750 billion in transaction volume annually and helping businesses maximize their value in the capital markets, every day.