- Client Advisory
- Kennett Square, PA
- Commensurate with experience
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
Chatham Financials Global Real Estate (“GRE”) sector solves real estate investors' capital markets problems and brings efficiency and innovation to the changing global landscape through unique offerings including interest rate hedging, capital advisory, defeasance and prepayment, debt management, accounting services and valuation. As part of Chatham's GRE sector, the Valuation Practice’s mission is to facilitate transparency and confidence in the valuation of institutional real estate investments. The team works with many of the largest real estate investment managers in the world by providing independence, expertise, and clarity to fair value measurements. The team encounters a wide variety of debt and real estate valuation problems, including mortgage-backed securities, property and fund level analyses, debt valuation for fair market reporting, and critical thinking on emerging valuation issues.
In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain accurate valuation models
- Produce and deliver meaningful and accurate valuation products
- Understand loan economics and build amortization schedules
- Communicate valuation results clearly and supported by market research. Work with clients to answer questions or requests.
- Collaborate with team members to understand client and industry best practices and ensure that our models and reports resonate with the market
- Develop market-sourced valuation inputs and understand the drivers of valuation conclusions
- Work with senior team members to build both internal and external support for the valuation practice
- Meaningfully contribute to the continuous development of exceptional processes, market expertise, and valuation products
In this role, you will contribute to Chatham’s purpose of Impacting Clients. As an organization dedicated to exceptional client service, we strive to exceed client expectations with our responsiveness, availability, and expertise.
Contributors to your success:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- This role is open to candidates with varying tenures with a minimum 0 years’ experience, with applicable internship experience. While internship experience does not have to be in a finance-related field, directly applicable experience would be favorably considered
- Excellent prioritization, time management, and communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong problem-solving and quantitative skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships and improve processes
- Proven drive, intellectual curiosity, and desire to grow personally and professionally
- Proven orientation towards collective team performance
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial delivers financial risk management advisory and technology solutions to organizations across industries and around the world by helping companies maximize value in the capital markets. At Chatham, we help businesses improve their bottom lines. But that’s not the only place we’re committed to making an impact. We look beyond our clients, too — enhancing the markets where we work, supporting the clients we partner with, helping our employees thrive, and giving back to the world at large. And when you join Chatham, you’re an integral part of this equation, enabling us to live this purpose-driven philosophy every day.
Please note that our company has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy for office-based employees to safeguard the health and well-being of our office-based employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, our office-based employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law. This is an office-based role that requires the employee to work on-site.