University Relations/Campus Recruiter
- Internal Services
- Kennett Square, PA
- commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
The University Relations/Campus Recruiter will be responsible for managing the college recruitment/early career program. This person will foster excellent relationships with Colleges/Universities representatives, Hiring Managers and Students. This person will lead the program development and management of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources, as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas as it relates to College/University Campus Recruiting. The University Relations/Campus Recruiter will perform full life cycle recruiting for our global college programs and internships.
In this role you will:
- Oversee, develop, and maintain processes and act as subject matter expert on college recruitment/campus talent acquisition for internship, management trainee and entry level employment opportunities in partnership with talent acquisition team
- Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as business needs and future succession planning needs dictate
- Develop, build/manage programs and maintain strong partnerships with Career Services at top targeted Colleges/Universities and internship/career development offices of clubs/committees, and/or community partners, foster relationships with internal alumni; develops and maintains a network of industry contacts to help identify and source qualified employees
- Coordinate, plan and attend local and national recruiting, talent acquisition and industry related events including career fairs, expositions, club/committee meetings, etc.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR business partners to aid and advise on University Relations recruitment strategies
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with client group, HR field personnel, vendors, community organizations and other team members.
- Plan and execute Summer Corporate Internship program events
- Maintains accurate records and documentation on college recruitment hiring progress, retention, employment status and career progression for hires
- Manages College Recruitment to ensure all materials and resources are updated, maintained and available to corporate and field HR personnel
- Performs full lifecycle recruiting for interns, management trainee and entry level positions
As a University Relations/Campus Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to impact our organization globally by partnering with teams to attract and hire the best talent. Through consultative partnerships, you will educate hiring managers and teams on best interviewing practices as well as champion a positive candidate experience. You will impact Chatham’s brand by sharing our culture and values with candidates and external partners.
Contributors to your success:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent related work experience, in Business Administration, Program Management, Human Resources
- 2 years’ experience in program management
- 3 years of professional level recruiting experience for non-exempt and/or exempt level employees
- Travel may be required based on recruiting events
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial is the largest independent financial risk management advisory and technology firm. A leader in debt and derivative solutions, Chatham provides clients with access to in-depth knowledge, innovative tools, and an incomparable team of over 600 employees to help mitigate risks associated with interest rate, foreign currency, and commodity exposures. Founded in 1991, Chatham serves more than 3,000 companies across a wide range of industries — handling over $750 billion in transaction volume annually and helping businesses maximize their value in the capital markets, every day. To learn more, visit chathamfinancial.com.