Corporate Travel Manager
- Internal Services
- Kennett Square, PA
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
We seek to enhance our Travel team in our Kennett Square, PA office with a role specializing in travel management and coordination while providing outstanding customer service and support to our travelers.
In this role you will:
- Manage travel guidelines and update as needed.
- Oversee travel for global offices and make recommendations for process improvement.
- Coordinate Domestic and International travel for employees, business partners, and candidates, which includes booking flights, ground transportation, train, and/or hotels and conveying itineraries to travelers.
- Select vendors and engage in relationship management.
- Administer programs to ensure the well-being of travelers.
- Implement processes that provide a smooth workflow for the Travel team.
- Continuously monitor processes and technology that provide a positive experience for travelers.
- Negotiate Contracts with suppliers.
- Work closely with HR on travel insurance and risk management/duty of care programs and reporting.
- Research optimal travel options while ensuring travel needs are met.
- Assist travelers with travel changes due to booking issues, full flights, weather delays, or similar travel issues.
- Make travelers aware of any documents needed or immunization requirements for their trip. Assist with procuring necessary documentation such as passports, visas, or other clearances.
- In the event of travel emergencies, assist travelers in finding alternate flights, rental cars or hotels as needed.
- Research and resolve incorrect charges from travel vendors.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Work on special projects and duties as needed.
- Cross train with members of the Travel Team.
As a key member of the Experience Team, you will help serve our purpose of positively impacting our colleagues by being responsive and friendly in your daily interactions. This role has far-reaching impact in demonstrating our values of doing excellent work, working together, and forming long-term relationships.
Contributors to your success:
- Experience using online booking tools or airline reservation systems. Experience using Concur Travel & Expense and TripIt a plus.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Demonstrated ability to book necessary corporate travel while finding the best possible cost scenarios.
- Detailed-orientation, ability to multitask and high organizational skills to keep all travel arrangements in order.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and service orientation.
- Self-starter mindset and ability to show initiative within role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 3 years travel manager/coordinator experience as well as international travel knowledge preferred.
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial delivers financial risk management advisory and technology solutions to organizations across industries and around the world by helping companies maximize value in the capital markets. At Chatham, we help businesses improve their bottom lines. But that’s not the only place we’re committed to making an impact. We look beyond our clients, too — enhancing the markets where we work, supporting the clients we partner with, helping our employees thrive, and giving back to the world at large. And when you join Chatham, you’re an integral part of this equation, enabling us to live this purpose-driven philosophy every day.
Working at Chatham means tackling diverse projects and solving complex problems. Are you up for the challenge?
Discover why more than 3,500 clients worldwide count on Chatham to understand and manage their financial risk.