Strategic Account Management
- Client Advisory
- Kennett Square, PA
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
Chatham is looking for an individual to manage a portfolio of strategic clients and develop strong, long-term relationships to drive revenue growth and retention.
In this role you will:
- Work with client contacts across all levels of their organization to understand client’s business needs, goals, and strategic focus to then provide tailored solutions that align with their objectives.
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and Chatham leadership to drive execution of strategic account management activities.
- Develop, execute, and maintain strategic account plans for identified clients, including facilitating strong communication lines on client account information both across the client coverage team as well as with Chatham leadership.
- Analyze client data and provide insights to inform business decisions and improve client experience. This includes but is not limited to contributing ideas toward product and service enhancements as well as innovation of new products and services through the capture and synthesis of client challenges, needs, and feedback.
- Identify internal cross-team and external (Chatham-client and client-client) collaboration opportunities that support the development of mutually beneficial partnerships between Chatham and its strategic clients.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulations, and competitive landscape to inform account management strategies
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members to support the development of a strong pipeline of strategic account management talent.
In this role, you will contribute to Chatham’s purpose of Impacting Clients. As an organization dedicated to exceptional client service, we strive to exceed client expectations with our responsiveness, availability, and expertise. You will interact directly with some of the largest and most sophisticated investment managers globally. Your expertise will help us understand our clients' needs and continuously improve our product.
Contributors to your success:
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience
- Client relationship management experience with large institutional investment managers
- Thorough knowledge of and appreciation for the complex organizational structures, investment vehicles, and roles within strategic Chatham clients.
- Understanding of clients’ internal and external purposes, focal areas, motivations, and constraints
- Experience collaborating globally across service, product, and sector teams
Skills and Qualities
- Strategic focus
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- High business development drive
- Strong execution and follow-through skills
- Propensity for innovation and continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong networking and relationship building skills, including team problem-solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with clients and colleagues
- Ability to travel globally
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial is the largest independent financial risk management advisory and technology firm. A leader in debt and derivative solutions, Chatham provides clients with access to in-depth knowledge, innovative tools, and an incomparable team of over 600 employees to help mitigate risks associated with interest rate, foreign currency, and commodity exposures. Founded in 1991, Chatham serves more than 3,500 companies across a wide range of industries — handling over $1 trillion in transaction volume annually and helping businesses maximize their value in the capital markets, every day. To learn more, visit chathamfinancial.com.