Software Support Specialist
- Software Development
- Denver, CO
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
We are seeking a Software Support Specialist to join our application development team to support our technology offerings for our Global Real Estate clients. You will be embedded within our development team and be primarily responsible for managing client satisfaction. Chatham's Real Estate team has deep experience partnering with leading real estate firms globally to understand and mitigate market risks. Through decades of working with public, non-traded, and mortgage REITs; private developers; private equity funds; investment managers; family offices; pension funds; and debt funds, we have developed and continue to define the industry standard for debt and derivatives strategy, execution, valuation, and reporting.
In this role you will:
- Become a super user for the Chatham Global Real Estate SaaS platform and internal tools
- Track, triage and refine support issues
- Develop short term solutions for platform issues
- Coach users on best practices and new features within the SaaS platform
- Assist the technology team in identifying software requirements
- Participate in the development process through testing new features, and at times, creating one off solutions for edge cases
- Perform data analysis tasks of user data in our SaaS solution to help shape the future direction of development
- Experiment with new processes in order to grow and improve our effectiveness
- Convert support from a reactive into a proactive function
In this role, you will have direct impact serving our clients across the Global Real Estate sector and directly contribute to fostering trust in our clients by working on resolving product support issues reported by them. You will analyze, troubleshoot, and triage the support issues reported by both internal users and clients. You will be engaging with our software development teams to solve challenging problems faced by our users.
Contributors to your success:
- Minimum of 2 year of experience within a software support role
- A bachelor’s degree in technology or a related field is strongly preferred, however, we are open to other disciplines with related experience
- Experience with SQL or other related technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter with a passion for problem solving and strong technical and logical thinking skills
- Enjoy working in operations environment that at times will include time sensitive problem solving
- Prioritize multiple requests including risk analysis in an organized fashion
- Ability to learn quickly
- User support experience
- System performance testing experience
- Experience using software monitoring solutions
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment
- Growth minded outlook
This role offers flexibility and is eligible for a hybrid work arrangement.
For more information, including CO Transparency details regarding compensation and benefits, please click here.
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial delivers financial risk management advisory and technology solutions to organizations across industries and around the world by helping companies maximize value in the capital markets. At Chatham, we help businesses improve their bottom lines. But that’s not the only place we’re committed to making an impact. We look beyond our clients, too — enhancing the markets where we work, supporting the clients we partner with, helping our employees thrive, and giving back to the world at large. And when you join Chatham, you’re an integral part of this equation, enabling us to live this purpose-driven philosophy every day.
#LI-onsite (change to hybrid if appropriate)
#LI-DH1 (change initials for recruiter)