Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Human Resources
- Kennett Square, PA
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent for our teams. This position is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for their assigned sectors within the organization. Success will be achieved by partnering with our hiring managers in the development of recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies and developing new, creative recruiting solutions to meet our business needs. This person should have high level skills in interviewing techniques, sourcing, as well as an ability to quickly understand our business, products offered, organizational structure, strategic goals and vision in order to successfully attract and hire the best talent.
In this role you will:
- Manage full life cycle recruiting needs for assigned sectors, practices and functions at our global locations
- Conduct candidate interviews for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Manage the candidate offer process in partnership with the hiring manager and HR Director, including delivering the candidate offer, managing negotiations and closing candidates.
- Partner with business leaders to understand the business/functional areas and identify present and future talent needs
- Deliver effective, scalable recruiting strategies to ensure we are providing a diverse pool of financial services and/or technical talent and meeting our business partner’s needs
- Source and identify talent through effective, innovative and non-traditional avenues
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives; participate in career fairs and speaking engagements as needed
- Conduct research and develop strategies for best practices and process improvements
- Maintain accuracy of all information in recruiting database (applicant tracking)
- Track and maintain regular reporting, metrics and analyses to articulate progress against demand and timelines for assigned requisitions
- Maintain current knowledge and compliance of all federal, state, and local laws regarding employment practices.
- Partner across the People Team function on various projects and initiatives
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will have the opportunity to impact our organization globally by partnering with teams to attract and hire the best talent. Through consultative partnerships, you will educate hiring managers and teams on best interviewing practices as well as champion a positive candidate experience. You will impact Chatham’s brand by sharing our culture and values with candidates and external partners.
Contributors to your success:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of four (4) years recruiting experience recruiting for niche or hard to fill positions
- Experience recruiting in the Financial Services (professional services) or Technology Industry preferred
- Experience utilizing various recruitment tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, Indeed, etc.
- Experience sourcing candidates for hard-to-fill roles
- Working knowledge of Application Tracking Systems
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Ability to execute on multiple openings and projects while managing competing priorities
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial delivers financial risk management advisory and technology solutions to organizations across industries and around the world by helping companies maximize value in the capital markets. At Chatham, we help businesses improve their bottom lines. But that’s not the only place we’re committed to making an impact. We look beyond our clients, too — enhancing the markets where we work, supporting the clients we partner with, helping our employees thrive, and giving back to the world at large. And when you join Chatham, you’re an integral part of this equation, enabling us to live this purpose-driven philosophy every day.