Senior Information Security Analyst
- Information Technology
- Kennett Square, PA
- Commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
We are looking for an energetic, experienced, and service-oriented professional to join Chatham Financial as a Senior Information Security Analyst. You need to have a passion for helping others, a strong desire to do excellent work, and an ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
In this role you will:
- Participate in developing, enhancing, documenting, and maintaining information security policies, procedures, and standards across the organization.
- Research, identify, and evaluate best practice methods and emerging security technologies and their applicability and feasibility to Chatham’s compliance needs.
- Work with internal audit and legal & compliance teams to ensure Chatham remains compliant with regulatory standards.
- Implement processes, controls, and tools to address security gaps identified through audits and Cyber Risk Assessments.
- Plan and coordinate test exercises to support the maintenance and testing of Incident Management and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Work with internal/external teams to conduct risk/gap assessments to identify gaps or deficiencies in security posture and recommend and implement solutions that mitigate security risks.
- Work with business teams to solve business problems by educating and providing security solutions.
- Work with application development teams to maintain and enhance security around the software development lifecycle.
- Review client contracts and recommend updates based on Chatham’s security posture and commitments.
- Review vendor contracts and recommend updates based on Chatham’s commitments to its clients.
- Handle security logging and monitoring activities using various security applications and tools
Under the supervision of Chatham’s Information Security Lead, the candidate will organize, support, and manage security programs and initiatives including, but not limited to:
- Incident Management and Response
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Cyber Risk Management
- Information Security Policy Management
- Vendor Risk Management
- Client Requests for Information
- Security Awareness Program
- Infrastructure security initiatives
- Cloud Security Initiatives
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Vulnerability Management
Contributors to your success:
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Information Systems, Information System Security, or sufficient industry experience.
- An active or in-progress CISSP, CISA, CISM, or GIAC certification.
- At least five (5) years actively working in Information Security, preferably (but not required to be) within the Financial Services sector.
- Experience with security policy and standards creation, interpretation, and maintenance.
- Experience with securing cloud infrastructures like Azure, AWS, and M365.
- Experience working with team members across IT disciplines, legal & compliance, and business and development teams.
- Ability to read and interpret technical and industry-specific standards and regulations.
- Ability to build effective working relationships and work with a diverse group of people.
- Interact professionally and interpersonally with other people guiding, as necessary.
- Ability to prioritize and complete daily work routines and ad-hoc requests.
- Ability to identify complex problems and apply critical thinking to develop and evaluate options and recommend effective solutions.
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial is the largest independent financial risk management advisory and technology firm. A leader in debt and derivative solutions, Chatham provides clients with access to in-depth knowledge, innovative tools, and an incomparable team of close to 700 employees to help mitigate risks associated with interest rate, foreign currency, and commodity exposures. Founded in 1991, Chatham serves more than 3,000 companies across a wide range of industries — handling over $750 billion in transaction volume annually and helping businesses maximize their value in the capital markets, every day. To learn more, visit www.chathamfinancial.com.