Receptionist - Front Desk
- Internal Services
- Kennett Square, PA
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
We’re seeking an upbeat, welcoming individual with a deep appreciation for continuous learning and the natural ability to create a great experience for our employees and guests. As a member of the Operations Support team, you’ll also help your colleagues as a frontline resource for questions throughout the day and support our campus operations program. A warm demeanor, proactive attitude, ability to think on your feet, and willingness to be a team player are essential for success.
In this role you will:
- As a first point of contact and ambassador of Chatham, you will provide a welcoming experience for employees, clients, and all other guests.
- Ensure all amenities and refreshments are available to all employees and guests
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies
- Answer the main phone line, screen, and direct calls to the appropriate employees
- Maintain office seating assignments and ensure up to date
- Retrieve and coordinate delivery of mail on a daily basis
- Handle shipping projects and assist with printing requests from our teams
- Maintain office security and safety protocols for your assigned building at all times
- Ensure that common areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Assist with special projects and company events throughout the year
- Support other administrative responsibilities as needed
- Office hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 to 5:30
The Receptionist is an important part of achieving Chatham’s second purpose of impacting our clients through consistent, warm interactions, whether on the phone or in person. You will also impact your colleagues by being responsive and friendly in your daily interactions. This role has far-reaching impact in demonstrating our values of doing excellent work, working together, and forming long-term relationships.
Contributors to your success:
Education and experience
- A minimum of 2 years of reception, customer service, or call center experience required
Required skills and abilities
- Flexible, friendly, and professional disposition
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize work; excellent time management
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate well with others
- Strong desire to provide exceptional service in any task with a customer and client focus
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and strong computer skills including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- May be asked to assist our Travel Team at times so previous travel arrangement experience is desired but not required
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial delivers financial risk management advisory and technology solutions to organizations across industries and around the world by helping companies maximize value in the capital markets. At Chatham, we help businesses improve their bottom lines. But that’s not the only place we’re committed to making an impact. We look beyond our clients, too — enhancing the markets where we work, supporting the clients we partner with, helping our employees thrive, and giving back to the world at large. And when you join Chatham, you’re an integral part of this equation, enabling us to live this purpose-driven philosophy every day.