- Internal Services
- Kennett Square, PA
- Commensurate with Experience
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
We’re seeking an upbeat, welcoming individual with a deep appreciation for continuous learning and the natural ability to create a great experience for our employees and guests. As a member of the Operations Support and reception team, you’ll also help your colleagues as a frontline resource for questions throughout the day and support our campus operations program. A warm demeanor, proactive attitude, ability to think on your feet, and willingness to be a team player are essential for success.
In this role you will:
- Be the first point of contact at the front desk
- Provide a welcoming environment and experience for employees, clients, and guests
- Assist with ensuring refreshments are available to employees and guests
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies
- Answer the main phone line and direct calls
- Retrieve and coordinate delivery of mail
- Handle shipping projects and assist with printing requests
- Maintain office security and safety protocols and controlling access via the reception desk
- Ensure that common areas are clean and tidy
- Other administrative responsibilities as needed
The Receptionist is an important part of achieving Chatham’s second purpose of impacting our clients through consistent, warm interactions, whether on the phone or in person. You will also impact your colleagues by being responsive and friendly in your daily interactions. This role has far-reaching impact in demonstrating our values of doing excellent work, working together, and forming long-term relationships.
Contributors to your success:
Required skills and abilities
- Flexible, friendly and professional disposition
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize work; excellent time management
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate well with others
- Strong desire to provide exceptional service in any task with a customer and client focus
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and computer skills including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to lift and transport up to 25 lbs
Education and experience
- 2 years of reception, customer service, or call center experience
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial delivers financial risk management advisory and technology solutions to organizations across industries and around the world by helping companies maximize value in the capital markets. At Chatham, we help businesses improve their bottom lines. But that’s not the only place we’re committed to making an impact. We look beyond our clients, too — enhancing the markets where we work, supporting the clients we partner with, helping our employees thrive, and giving back to the world at large. And when you join Chatham, you’re an integral part of this equation, enabling us to live this purpose-driven philosophy every day.
Please note that our company has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy for office-based employees to safeguard the health and well-being of our office-based employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, our office-based employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law. This is an office-based role that requires the employee to work on-site.