- Denver, CO
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service.
We are looking for an innovative, passionate, results-oriented Product Owner to help lead the charge as we accelerate our investment in ChathamDirect, a portfolio of SaaS products focused on the Global Capital Markets and backed by world-class expertise and service. You will be a member of a team working on solving known needs of the world’s most sophisticated Finance, Treasury and Capital Markets teams, while innovating in ways they didn’t even know they needed.
In This Role You Will
- Learn quickly, and have a deep interest in understanding our business, our users, and our product
- Gather feedback from customers, prospects, and internal and external users, and technical experts, and disseminate that feedback into the ultimate “voice of the customer” through process decomposition, requirements definition and technical specifications.
- Partner with our Design and Engineering teams on the design, implementation, delivery, and adoption of new and enhanced product capabilities
- Define product success metrics and drive cross-functional team efforts to meet those targets
- Actively manage the product roadmap, ensuring milestones are defined and deliverables are appropriately prioritized and sequenced
- Work with the delivery team to identify and mitigate risks, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies throughout the product development lifecycle
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with delivery partners across Business, Design and Engineering
Contributors To Your Success
- A minimum of 4 years of product management experience with a consistent track record of delivering impact leading development teams
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year institution
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate raw data into practical information
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience in Business Analysis techniques, such as information gathering methods, requirements documentation, process modeling and mapping
- Experience facilitating requirements from non-technical subject matter experts
- Experience working with full-stack development teams to transform discovery of user opportunities into technical specifications and directing full stack development teams to delivery
- Strong team player with ability to lead and influence teams without direct control
- Strong presentation and communication skills, ability to develop and present content for management
An Ideal Candidate Would Also Possess
- Experience with financial modeling
- Experience with all stages in a project lifecycle and Agile and Lean delivery approaches
- Familiarity with software development applications
- Competence and willingness to take complete ownership over the success or failure of a project, having the ability to overcome obstacles and get things done regardless of what else is going on
- Intellectual curiosity to ask “why” multiple times until they are satisfied that they understand the root cause
- Experience in commercial real estate or capital markets
- Experience with continuous discovery
About Chatham Financial
Chatham Financial delivers financial risk management advisory and technology solutions to organizations across industries and around the world by helping companies maximize value in the capital markets. At Chatham, we help businesses improve their bottom lines. But that’s not the only place we’re committed to making an impact. We look beyond our clients, too — enhancing the markets where we work, supporting the clients we partner with, helping our employees thrive, and giving back to the world at large. And when you join Chatham, you’re an integral part of this equation, enabling us to live this purpose-driven philosophy every day.