- Internal Services
- Denver, CO
As the first point of contact who is responsible for creating a positive experience for our employees and guests, the Office Manager is an integral member of our Littleton, CO team. They will manage all office needs including administrative requests, special client and employee events, travel/expense coordination, on-site interviews, new hire hospitality, and facilities support. This position requires a customer focused attitude, the ability to anticipate needs in advance and the desire to improve our communications and processes for operational efficiency. They will work closely with teams across the organization including People, Technology, Sectors, Practices and Functions.
In this role you will:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Provide excellent employee and guest experiences.
- Welcome guests and ensure that Chathamites and visitors have a positive experience.
- Answer phones and warmly greet visitors (candidates, clients, vendors).
- Support the recruiting process through partnering with the Human Resources team to facilitate on-site interviews (including tour of campus, ensuring setup of equipment for video teleconferencing for interviews).
- Greet new employees and support new hire onboarding with HR team.
- Manage administrative and office related needs.
- Ensure physical building needs are managed and that office supplies are adequately stocked, equipment is functioning, administrative processes run smoothly.
- Ensure employee requests are met (binding materials, hosting client guests, etc.).
- Ensure that the kitchen area and common areas are tidy and stocked.
- Provide logistics/operational support for meetings, work on team events and/or special projects related to specific sectors or officewide needs.
- Manage employee, community and client events and activities.
- Continue our commitment to delivering the highest quality in all our events, exceeding customer expectations
- Plan and execute food and logistics support for client conferences, community partner events, and internal meetings and activities.
- Act as a liaison with community partners and charitable initiatives supported by the office (Doctors Care, Littleton Public Schools, Dirt Coffee, etc.)
- Coordinate activities to celebrate employees and contribute to the Chatham experience (happy hours, team lunches, coordination with the headquarters Experience Team on companywide initiatives).
- Support travel coordination.
- Learn company policies, procedures, and tools related to travel and expense booking in order to be a resource to employees in accurately booking individual travel and expenses.
- Provide direct support to high frequency travelers as needed.
Contributors to your success:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years office management and/or administrative support experience
- Intermediate skills - Microsoft Office
Essential behaviors, skills, and attitudes required for success in this position
- Ability to be a strong ambassador for Chatham and our brand
- Highly organized, able to bring focus and structure to a fluid set of demands and anticipate needs
- Ability to multi-task, at times under pressure, and remain calm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, small-team environment
- Proactive in searching for situations and processes where there is room for improvement; ability to take initiative and drive improvements
- Ability to work with a variety of people and roles across offices, including colleagues, leadership, clients, and prospective employees
- Exceptional phone presence and ability to transfer client calls in a professional manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook for scheduling purposes; quick study to learn internal systems for travel, expenses, and reporting as needed
- Availability to cover peak office hours of 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
Estimated up to 5% for occasional travel to Chatham Financial headquarters in Kennett Square, PA.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.