- Kennett Square, PA
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
Chatham’s Global Real Estate team is seeking an energetic and intellectually curious Marketing Specialist. This role will help drive lead conversion through campaigns, publish engaging content to further strengthen Chatham’s brand and reputation in the market, and create analytics to inform strategic decision making. In addition, this role will assist in launching new products into the market through marketing communications channels.
In this role you will:
- Campaign project management. Translate campaign strategies into step-by-step, sequential tasks. Collaborate with sector marketing lead and central marketing resources, and report against KPIs (during and post-campaign).
- Manage digital content. Ensure our mix of digital content meets our high quality standards through copy editing and testing. Publish new content to the website and provide recommendations for repurposing of existing content to meet campaign goals.
- Perpetuate the Chatham brand in commercial real estate. Deploy our subject matter expertise by executing on live events, completing social media campaigns, webinar coordination, and other marketing channels.
This role has the opportunity to affect Chatham’s reach into the commercial real estate capital markets space by touching new contacts/companies and increasing engagement with existing clients through marketing channels. Integrated into both the Global Real Estate sector and the Marketing team, this role has exposure to many parts of the business and will have a direct impact on Chatham’s growth.
Contributors to your success:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, public relations, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience working in marketing or a related field.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- B2B experience is preferred. Experience working in professional services, B2B financial services, or other regulated industries is a plus. Background at an agency or a corporate marketing team is also a plus.
- Experience with CRM software, such as Salesforce.
- Experience with marketing automation systems, such as Pardot or Marketo.
- Experience with content management systems, such as CraftCMS or Wordpress.
- Experience with social media platforms (Twitter and LinkedIn).
Essential behaviors, skills, and attitudes required for success in this position:
- Strong collaboration skills are a must.
- Ability to generate the ideas and perform hands-on work to execute on those ideas is a critical part of having a positive impact at Chatham.
- Have a proven ability to find creative solutions to challenges and take actions that lead to results. An eye toward keeping up on trends and general marketing knowledge and looking to apply those trends is encouraged.
- Effectively communicate, present, and defend concepts to stakeholders while balancing that with business needs and an open mind to new perspectives and feedback.
- Hands-on understanding of tracking, reporting, and performance measurement is required. Using insights to inform and continually improve performance is the ultimate goal.