Marketing Lead Specialist
- Kennett Square, PA
- Commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
Chatham’s Marketing Team is seeking a Marketing Lead Specialist. This role will research, route, and qualify potential clients generated from various events, campaigns, and marketing activities. In this role, you will work closely with the marketing and sales teams.
In this role you will:
- Inbound lead routing: manage the process of researching and routing leads to the appropriate individual(s) in a timely manner. You will have exposure to key sales and relationship management stakeholders across the organization on a regular basis.
- Database management: support the maintenance and keep records within a CRM (Salesforce) up to date. Updating contact information, inputting new leads, adding notes, and more.
- Research: as inbound leads come through, using tools like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Google, and/or consulting with internal subject matter experts to gather more information on a company / lead.
- Process efficiency: constantly improve your process. Evaluating new and existing features within our CRM (Salesforce) or marketing automation platform (Pardot), there will be ways to improve how you approach inbound lead generation.
The Data and Lead Specialist plays a critical role in the success of Chatham’s business by researching, routing, and qualifying inbound leads that come through various marketing channels. You will develop a strong understanding of the products, solutions that Chatham offers, as well as our competition and industry to enable you to do this job effectively and efficiently.
Contributors to your success:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience.
- CRM experience, especially Salesforce.com.
- Strong communication skills.
- High proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with marketing automation systems such as Pardot or Marketo.
- Experience with database tools such as ZoomInfo.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with social media tools like LinkedIn.
Essential behaviors, skills, and attitudes required for success in this position:
- Excellent written and oral communication, organization, analytical, and project management skills with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to act promptly and with intention to ensure leads / inquiries are routed efficiently and effectively.
- Strong time management skills.
- Problem-solving – the ability to think on your feet and determine a path forward when faced with an obstacle.
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial delivers financial risk management advisory and technology solutions to organizations across industries and around the world by helping companies maximize value in the capital markets. At Chatham, we help businesses improve their bottom lines. But that’s not the only place we’re committed to making an impact. We look beyond our clients, too — enhancing the markets where we work, supporting the clients we partner with, helping our employees thrive, and giving back to the world at large. And when you join Chatham, you’re an integral part of this equation, enabling us to live this purpose-driven philosophy every day.