Learning Project Manager
- Human Resources
- Denver, CO
- The salary is expected to start between $70,000 and $80,000 annually. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience.
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
The Learning Project Manager is an individual contributor who will help Chatham employees thrive as a member of the Learning and Development (L&D) function within the People team, reporting to the Director of Talent Management. They are responsible for project management for the L&D team and for organizing and implementing Chatham’s core learning and development programs. L&D at Chatham is currently an emerging program, so you’ll also have the opportunity to create processes and systems to implement and scale learning programs across the company. Come build something new with us!
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with Chatham’s Learning Experience Designer to create, update, and drive engaging learning and development programs across Chatham (e.g. new hire, leadership)
- Create project management processes to streamline the implementation of Chatham’s learning program
- Work to ensure programs are scalable, sustainable, and accessible for a growing global organization
- Manage program progress, scheduling, roadmaps, timelines, communication plans, and deliverables for L&D
- Work across People Team to coordinate cross-functional program logistics
- Leverage various productivity and learning technologies to streamline and deliver effective learning programs
- Utilize metrics and data analysis to drive process, strategy, and provide ongoing analysis of learning programs across the organization
- Clearly communicate priorities and timelines to L&D team and stakeholders
- Apply a growth mindset in all activities, including seeking out evidence-based practices and making innovative recommendations to improve programs
- Collaborate with the Learning Experience Designer to determine and report on program metrics
- Be on-site as needed to manage key training events
As a Learning Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to impact our organization globally by fostering a culture of continuous learning and development. The processes and programs you put into place will equip the L&D team to thrive and support our learners for years to come.
Contributors to your success:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Credentials in project management
- 3+ years of experience in project management for corporate learning and development programs
- Expert project management and time management skills
- High proficiency in O365, Slack, and Asana
- High degree of accuracy and thoroughness, very detailed and process oriented, monitors own work to ensure quality, and uses feedback to improve performance
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience using corporate learning management systems, learning experience platforms, and HRIS platforms
- Ability to work effectively with virtual teams and accommodate time differences.
- Understanding of basic learning and development strategies or instructional design methods
- Ability to measure program effectiveness
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to work cross functionally with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to seek and apply constructive feedback as well as give positive and constructive feedback
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gathering and analyzing information skillfully
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands, and deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events
- Consistently at work and on time, following instructions, responding to management direction, and soliciting feedback to improve performance
- Ability to travel and be on-site for training events, up to 20% of the time
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial is the largest independent financial risk management advisory and technology firm. A leader in debt and derivative solutions, Chatham provides clients with access to in-depth knowledge, innovative tools, and an incomparable team of over 700 employees to help mitigate risks associated with interest rate, foreign currency, and commodity exposures. Founded in 1991, Chatham serves more than 3,500 companies across a wide range of industries — handling over $1 trillion in transaction volume annually and helping businesses maximize their value in the capital markets, every day. To learn more, visit chathamfinancial.com.