Director, Talent Acquisition
- Human Resources
- Kennett Square, PA
- Commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We’re seeking a Director of Talent Acquisition (TA) to lead the transformation of our TA function. This opportunity is perfect for you if you are passionate about recruiting and have demonstrated success in building and delivering a successful global TA strategy. As a trusted advisor and partner, you will lead our team and deliver effective strategies to attract and hire exceptional talent for our business while consistently providing a positive experience for candidates and hiring teams. This leadership position is a member of the People Team and works in collaboration with the HRBP, Total Rewards, Learning & Development, and Experience teams to positively impact our people and organization. This role is hands-on and has a high emphasis on building long-term relationships, effective communication, key stakeholder alignment, and team development.
In this role you will:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead, engage, manage, and develop a high-performing Talent Acquisition team
- Develop long-term relationships with our management and leadership teams by partnering to identify workforce needs and provide guidance on how to plan, scale, and develop diverse teams effectively to support our growth
- Use your industry and practice knowledge to develop new talent attraction strategies that can be deployed by your team for hires at all levels and ensure a high-touch candidate experience
- Lead the design and implementation of our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) through collaboration with the People Team, marketing partners, hiring managers, and key stakeholders; design and deliver innovative and engaging campaigns promoting our brand and value proposition to prospective candidates
- Design and manage a metrics-driven and clear recruiting approach that tracks, monitors, and evaluates the overall effectiveness and impact of the recruiting initiatives
- Compile, analyze, and present data and metrics to senior leaders and hiring managers to support business decisions with an emphasis on delivering talent and managing candidate pipeline activity that meets or exceeds hiring timelines and deliverables
- Evaluate, enhance, and ensure adoption of best practices for all aspects of recruiting
- Collaborate with hiring managers and interviewers to train, consult, and deliver a consistently distinct and positive candidate experience
- Ensure compliance of all global recruiting practices and reporting requirements
- Drive continuous process improvement to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Perform and/or support other initiatives and projects as required
Contributors to your success:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field preferred
- Minimum 8 years of proven professional experience in Talent Acquisition Leadership and in Financial Services and/or Technology fields with an emphasis on building high-performing teams and an inclusive, diverse culture
- Global and technical recruiting experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication, interviewing, presentation, and facilitation skills; intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Experience bringing people-first approach to recruiting processes and programs; demonstrated inclusive and globally aware mindset
- Passion for innovation with a focus on providing an amazing experience to both hiring managers and candidates
- Experience driving efficiency and delivering on measurable impact through data
- Demonstration of exceptional diligence and attention to detail as well as resourcefulness and quick, practical thinking in a fast-paced environment
- Stakeholder management, building relationships with ability to collaborate and consult with business partners, internal and external subject matter experts, and business leaders
- Ability to influence, adapt, and lead through ambiguity and change in a dynamic growth environment
- A strong, results-oriented, motivating leader who contributes at a strategic level while also willing to jump in and help at a grass roots level where necessary
- Strong analytical and strategic skills; intellectually curious; provides innovative solutions to complex challenges; creative problem solver
- Occasional travel to other global company locations as required
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial is the largest independent financial risk management advisory and technology firm. A leader in debt and derivative solutions, Chatham provides clients with access to in-depth knowledge, innovative tools, and an incomparable team of close to 700 employees to help mitigate risks associated with interest rate, foreign currency, and commodity exposures. Founded in 1991, Chatham serves more than 3,000 companies across a wide range of industries — handling over $750 billion in transaction volume annually and helping businesses maximize their value in the capital markets, every day. To learn more, visit www.chathamfinancial.com.