- Client Advisory
- Kennett Square, PA
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
Data Insight Solutions team is at the forefront of Chatham’s innovation initiatives. Sitting at the nexus of product, technology, and advisory, Data Insight Solutions aims to enhance Chatham’s capacity to deliver data-driven insight to our clients. The team’s multi-disciplinary skillset, that encompasses both finance and technology with additional focus on data-driven storytelling, enables Data Insight Solutions to synthesize murky vision into crystal-clear insight on which clients can make strategic capital market decisions.
In this role, you will:
- Actively make contributions to the growth of our team, data infrastructure, and product offerings.
- Creatively develop technical solutions to complex data and reporting problems.
- Implement and support scalable data infrastructures optimized for reporting needs.
- Design scalable data models / data schema in PowerBI.
- Collaborate closely with various internal stakeholders (consultants, technology, and product teams) to build and deliver cutting edge reporting and data analysis solutions.
- Collaborate with product teams to productionize the reports for thousands of our clients.
- You will work with individuals and teams across Chatham to provide our clients with innovative and insightful data analysis solutions. Recent examples of projects include working with capital markets team at a large PE fund, building an executive level dashboard for a global asset manager, and a data analysis project for the portfolio management team at a multi-billion-dollar investment manager. Your work product will directly impact our client organizations, as it will be used in the capital market decision-making process on a daily basis.
- Over time, you will be playing a critical role in Chatham’s innovation effort, enabling Chatham to expand its service offerings and business domain, all the while being exposed to the major areas of Chatham’s business. This is an opportunity where you can make contributions to the development of an entirely new family of services built around data-driven insight and storytelling.
Contributors to your success:
- BA/BS required, with a preference for degrees in engineering, mathematics, finance, computer science, and/or economics; advanced degrees in the above-mentioned disciplines are preferred, but not required
- Zero to three years of experience in a finance, engineering, programming, or other technical role
- Experience with PowerBI (both front-end dashboard building and back-end data model design)
- Familiarity with technology and comfort in using it to find innovative and efficient solutions to problems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills - you should expect significant interaction with various other teams (advisory teams, product teams, analytics, tech teams)
- Rock-solid quantitative skills – you must have a fundamental quantitative ability in order to learn and excel in our business
- Innovative problem-solving ability and intellectual curiosity
- Desire to learn new concepts and tools
- Desire to self-start, work independently, and proactively look for value add
- Experience with financial derivatives is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and programming concepts are essential; experience with Python, SQL Server, VBA, and virtualization (Docker) are a plus
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial delivers financial risk management advisory and technology solutions to organizations across industries and around the world by helping companies maximize value in the capital markets. At Chatham, we help businesses improve their bottom lines. But that’s not the only place we’re committed to making an impact. We look beyond our clients, too — enhancing the markets where we work, supporting the clients we partner with, helping our employees thrive, and giving back to the world at large. And when you join Chatham, you’re an integral part of this equation, enabling us to live this purpose-driven philosophy every day.
Working at Chatham means tackling diverse projects and solving complex problems. Are you up for the challenge?
Discover why more than 3,500 clients worldwide count on Chatham to understand and manage their financial risk.