Audit and Control Coordinator
- Hedging Operations
- Kennett Square, PA
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
The Controls and Data Integrity (CDI) team is looking to add an Audit and Control Coordinator to assist with supporting Chatham’s internal and external audit procedures, and client auditor requests.
In this role you will:
- Assist with facilitating monthly control owner review procedures, including requesting and gathering feedback on control updates and inefficiencies, and disseminating information to management.
- Assist with coordination of third-party audits, including but not limited to participating in meetings with external auditors, tracking open requests, and scheduling follow-up meetings.
- Assist with client audit requests, including addressing questions about Chatham’s SOC audit reports, providing guidance on clients’ implementation of internal controls to address Chatham’s complementary user entity control requirements, and gathering feedback on client audit requirements relevant to Chatham’s control environment.
- Assist with conducting internal auditing of SOC control procedures, including requesting information to attest to control effectiveness, evaluating information gathered, and identifying potential inefficiencies, process discrepancies, and areas of improvement.
- Document, manage, and maintain a record of follow-ups, areas of improvement, and client requests.
- Gather and interpret data to understand the risks that control procedures are in place to mitigate and assist with identifying areas of improvements within control procedures, as needed.
- Assist with gathering statistics and preparing reports related to audit engagements, as needed.
In this role you will have the opportunity to impact Chathamites by gathering information related to risks and inefficiencies within control procedures and working with business sectors and internal teams to address inefficiencies, leading to more optimal control procedures. You will also have the opportunity to impact Clients by helping to support their audit needs and aligning with their regulatory requirements as needed to be identified as a secure link within their supply chain.
Contributors to your success:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in a project management, audit, or security-related role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Strategic thinking
- Project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with audit and risk management concepts and frameworks
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial is the largest independent financial risk management advisory and technology firm. A leader in debt and derivative solutions, Chatham provides clients with access to in-depth knowledge, innovative tools, and an incomparable team of over 600 employees to help mitigate risks associated with interest rate, foreign currency, and commodity exposures. Founded in 1991, Chatham serves more than 3,500 companies across a wide range of industries — handling over $1 trillion in transaction volume annually and helping businesses maximize their value in the capital markets, every day. To learn more, visit chathamfinancial.com.