Associate Director – Private Equity & Infrastructure (Deadline- July 29th 2022)
- Client Advisory
- Commensurate with experience.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
Chatham Financials’ Global Private Equity & Infrastructure team solves investors' risk management through a unique advisory offering including interest rate, foreign exchange, commodities, and inflation hedging, in addition to related legal, regulatory, accounting, and valuation services.
In this role you will:
- Support the team in the execution of interest rate, inflation, and foreign exchange risk management for Private Equity and Infrastructure projects (including: risk quantification and analysis; structuring hedging strategies; back-testing and stress-testing strategies; pricing and valuation of derivatives; hedge implementation and execution.
- Lead in business development efforts by preparing and presenting pitch documentation for new and prospective clients with Excel or other proprietary software.
- Oversee and produce client deliverables such as reports, presentations, and briefings
- Maintain relationships with key intermediaries, lenders and investors and up to date market knowledge
- Assisting & supervising with the team’s administrative requirements where appropriate.
Your clients range from global Private Equity and Infrastructure funds to corporates in wide range of industries with complex international operations. You will implement strategies that will inform strategic decisions by client investment teams, corporate Boards of Directors, CFOs and Treasurers.
Contributors to your success
- Minimum of 3-7 years experience gained within either a risk advisory firm, the treasury department of a corporate/financial institution, investment banking or financial markets role (derivatives sales, trading, structuring, quant).
- Strong analytical skills and aptitude for numbers, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent understanding of derivatives and other financial instruments (in at least one asset class) and financial markets.
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to present to senior level executives and client boards through client pitches and mandate execution
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to manage complex projects and transactions in dynamic environments with a fluid set of demands
- Graduate of an accredited Bachelors or Masters program. A degree in finance is not required, but quantitative aptitude and the ability to think critically are important.
About Chatham Financial: Chatham Financial delivers financial risk management advisory and technology solutions to organizations across industries and around the world by helping companies maximize value in the capital markets. At Chatham, we help businesses improve their bottom lines. But that’s not the only place we’re committed to making an impact. We look beyond our clients, too — enhancing the markets where we work, supporting the clients we partner with, helping our employees thrive, and giving back to the world at large. And when you join Chatham, you’re an integral part of this equation, enabling us to live this purpose-driven philosophy every day.