- Finance & Operations
- Kennett Square, PA
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
Chatham’s Internal Finance team provides detailed reporting to the firm’s various sectors and practice areas to enable them to make informed decisions for the business. The team strives for excellence in all we do, while creating an environment where individuals are respected and encouraged to share ideas. We are looking to add an organized, inquisitive, and driven AR/AP specialist to the team. Primary responsibilities include a wide variety of general accounting tasks.
In this role you will:
- Assist in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable administration
- Develop an understanding of Chatham’s billing and revenue structure
- Process credits and rebills as requested by clients and internal teams
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients
- Promote and recommend process improvements
- Develop an understanding of expenditures incurred across geographies and all Chatham teams
- Assist with bank reconciliations and other general accounting tasks and projects when needed
One of Chatham’s purposes is to have an impact on our clients. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on our internal clients by providing useful, accurate, and timely financial information. The desired candidate should be able to address questions as they arise and be able to communicate clearly to individuals at any level. We are searching for a flexible team player who is willing to assume any routine tasks in order to contribute to the team’s success. At Chatham, you have the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally, while working with smart and engaging colleagues who are truly vested in your success.
Contributors to your success:
- Associates degree or 1-3 years related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in an ERP system
- Detail orientation, organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible, team player
- Continuous process improvement mindset
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Ability to identify issues and recommend solutions
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial is the largest independent financial risk management advisory and technology firm. A leader in debt and derivative solutions, Chatham provides clients with access to in-depth knowledge, innovative tools, and an incomparable team of over 600 employees to help mitigate risks associated with interest rate, foreign currency, and commodity exposures. Founded in 1991, Chatham serves more than 3,000 companies across a wide range of industries — handling over $750 billion in transaction volume annually and helping businesses maximize their value in the capital markets, every day. To learn more, visit chathamfinancial.com.