Analyst, Global Real Estate
- Client Advisory
- Kennett Square, PA
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
Chatham’s Global Real Estate (GRE) sector is the market leader in financial risk management and capital optimization strategies for institutional real estate owners and developers. Our independent advisory approach is supported by technology tools to help investors understand financial trade-offs and execute strategies at the individual asset and portfolio level.
The Global Real Estate team is continually expanding its debt and derivatives service offerings. As a result, the team is looking to add entry level Analysts. Focus areas include: Hedging Advisory, Valuations, Market Intelligence & Investment Banking, Prepayments, and the ChathamDirect for Debt Management technology platform.
In this role you will:
- Be directly placed on a client service team
- Gain experience in debt and/or derivatives with a focus on commercial real estate
- Summarize and communicate key issues to internal stakeholders and clients
- Assist with client and market research as well as preparation of client deliverables
Our goal is to develop people so that they can achieve greater responsibilities and have impact on those around them, clients, and teammates. Our current opportunities lie within our emerging and rapidly developing service offerings, allowing analysts to contribute during the early lifecycle of these services. Career development opportunities include client advisory and service delivery, product development, and strategic initiatives.
Contributors to your success:
- Minimum 0 years’ experience, with applicable internship experience
- A desire to work in a real estate finance-related field
- Directly applicable real estate capital markets experience is a plus
- Maturity, competence, and strong academics
- A degree in finance is not required, but quantitative aptitude and the ability to think critically are important
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail and consistent accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Orientation towards collective team performance
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial is the largest independent financial risk management advisory and technology firm. A leader in debt and derivative solutions, Chatham provides clients with access to in-depth knowledge, innovative tools, and an incomparable team of over 600 employees to help mitigate risks associated with interest rate, foreign currency, and commodity exposures. Founded in 1991, Chatham serves more than 3,000 companies across a wide range of industries — handling over $750 billion in transaction volume annually and helping businesses maximize their value in the capital markets, every day. To learn more, visit chathamfinancial.com.