- Internal Services
- Kennett Square, PA
- Commensurate with experience
- Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, 401k, EAP, paid holidays and paid time off.
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
Chatham’s Corporates sector develops and implements hedging strategies for hundreds of public companies annually, including a wide range of global multinational, manufacturing, life sciences, high growth technology, and energy clients. As the Executive Assistant on the Corporates team, you will work to support 4-5 executives and a team of 60 that is broken into five sub-teams.
In this role you will:
We are looking for an individual to help manage calendars and projects from an executive and team level perspective. The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Manage 4-5 Executive Calendars
- Proactively manage and prioritize the constant, ever-changing calendars of executives
- Prioritize sensitive matters while keeping other responsibilities at the forefront
- Provide proactive and sophisticated calendar management that maintains each executive's schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities
- Coordinate each executive's travel, transportation, and accommodations with the help of travel team
- Administrative and team-related needs
- Manage the team’s expense reports and client reimbursables
- Coordinate team meeting agenda and facilitate team meetings
- Work on quarterly project, which includes coordinating dozens of client calls and presentations
- Work with various teams to help manage Corporates team new hire onboarding
- Provide calendar support for team and individuals, as needed
- Help coordinate team travel, as needed
- Liaise across team and company to provide logistical/operational support as needed
- Help with special events/conferences
- Assist with the coordination of internal and external events and conferences
- Help organize client & prospect dinners and events of varied size.
- Remain mindful of important milestones, dates, volunteer activities and events (team member birthdays, work anniversaries, etc.) and help create a welcoming environment by leading related social activities
- Support special activities and ad-hoc projects
- Anticipate assisting with team needs beyond what is listed above
- Maintain flexibility to learn and work on new things
This role is an important part of achieving Chatham’s purpose of impacting our employees through consistent, proactive, warm interactions, whether on the phone or in person. You will also impact Chatham’s clients by assisting with meeting coordination and event planning. This role has far-reaching impact in demonstrating our values of doing excellent work, working together, and forming long-term relationships. We seek an individual who will thrive in our culture and make a significant impact over the long term through drive and determination.
Contributors to your success:
- Minimum of 4 years of administrative support experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to learn technologies quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to bring focus and structure to a fluid set of demands and anticipate needs; excellent follow-through
- Trustworthiness to handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Humility and willingness to learn
- Ability to juggle time-sensitive tasks/responsibilities
- Ability to seamlessly collaborate with peers and executives
- Proficient computing skills including Microsoft Office products (such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Teams)
- Ability to multi-task, at times under pressure, and remain calm
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize/manage time
- Strong desire to provide exceptional service in any task
- Friendly disposition
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial delivers financial risk management advisory and technology solutions to organizations across industries and around the world by helping companies maximize value in the capital markets. At Chatham, we help businesses improve their bottom lines. But that’s not the only place we’re committed to making an impact. We look beyond our clients, too — enhancing the markets where we work, supporting the clients we partner with, helping our employees thrive, and giving back to the world at large. And when you join Chatham, you’re an integral part of this equation, enabling us to live this purpose-driven philosophy every day.