2024 Marketing Internship
- Kennett Square, PA
- 10-week Internship
We don’t simply hire employees. We invest in them. When you work at Chatham, we empower you — offering professional development opportunities to help you grow in your career, no matter if you've been here for five months or 15 years. Chatham has worked hard to create a distinct work environment that values people, teamwork, integrity, and client service. You will have immediate opportunities to partner with talented subject matter experts, work on complex projects, and contribute to the value Chatham delivers every day.
The Chatham marketing team is looking for a motivated Marketing Intern to join our team for the summer. If you’re eager to gain hands-on marketing experience, contribute to innovative ideas, and collaborate with a dynamic team, this internship opportunity is perfect for you. You will join us as we create marketing campaigns, execute concepts in channels, explore performance metrics, and make a real impact in the industry.
Intern candidates should have an interest in learning about and experiencing some of the following marketing areas: business-to-business (B2B) marketing, branding, messaging, marketing data, content marketing, sales enablement, campaign planning and execution, competitive intelligence, and marketing measurement. Interest in B2B marketing, professional services, or financial services marketing is a plus.
In this role you will:
- Work alongside members of the operations team to gain experience in channel promotion such as our content management system, marketing automation platform, social media, PR, etc.
- Support marketing campaign planning, execution, and analysis.
- Gain intermediate knowledge of marketing data and reporting, and pending interests and skills, other marketing areas such as copywriting and editing, graphic design and layout may be included.
- Become part of the Chatham team, interacting with other interns, your own team, and senior leaders as well. You will attend weekly company meetings and participate in team meetings and various social events throughout your internship, designed to integrate you into Chatham’s culture and give you exposure to as many Chatham team members as possible to aid in your professional and personal development.
- Receive a training plan with sessions that begin on your first day and span the entire summer to orient you to Chatham and the finance industry so you can jump right in!
- Participate in self-assessments mid-summer that will provide insight into your natural abilities and how you can influence your future. This is a learning experience you can leverage beyond the summer.
- You will have the opportunity to add value to the team and contribute to the work at Chatham through your assigned project. Your work will impact your colleagues, clients, and the community.
Contributors to your success:
- Strong problem-solving and quantitative skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication ability, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work both independently and with team members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically comfortable with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Academic focus in marketing, business, journalism, public relations, communications, or related field of study.
- Any experience working with marketing databases, marketing measurement, or sales or marketing automation systems is a plus.
About Chatham Financial:
Chatham Financial is the largest independent financial risk management advisory and technology firm. A leader in debt and derivative solutions, Chatham provides clients with access to in-depth knowledge, innovative tools, and an incomparable team of over 700 employees to help mitigate risks associated with interest rate, foreign currency, and commodity exposures. Founded in 1991, Chatham serves more than 3,500 companies across a wide range of industries — handling over $1 trillion in transaction volume annually and helping businesses maximize their value in the capital markets, every day. To learn more, visit chathamfinancial.com.